Thought you might have these questions in your head about the Revenge. So I’ll answer these the best I can. If you have more.....send them on to Stumble Leena and I’ll get them posted.
1. How many and how far apart are outhouses placed?
They are about 30ft from each other. We have one reserved for the ladies......that guy that used it last year is now buried in the back forty with the other 3!
2. How far is it from the parking area to the stages and is it downhill both ways?
About 50 yds if you get there first. About 100 yds if ya don’t, and about 120 yds if yer dry camping on bottom, and about 1/4 Mile if yer camping on top. Flat mostly. Unless you are going up hill. Then it's up hill.
3. Out house toilet paper. Is it Charman or the cheap stuff? Somewhere in between. Toilet paper is very important on our list of “make sure you have plenty of and please no sand paper!”
4. Are the stages situated so no matter what time of day it is, sun glare on gunpowder smoke doesn't obscure the targets?
Bays face South, go from there.
5. Target distance and size exactly the same as my home club?
Probably Not. Most targets are 16x12 or 12x12 or 12x16 or 24x24 or 30x30. One is really BIG and REALLY ROUND! We call it the Giant Tomato if painted RED, The Giant PUMPKIN if painted Orange. The Giant GUM BALL if painted Yellow. The Giant.....well you get the idea. They range from 5ft to 30ft distance.
6. Will all of the mosquitoes be humanely captured and relocated prior to the match?
NO, we insist you slap yourself silly and the person sitting next to you. (Really.....the Mosquito Control Guy comes by and zaps them.) But we always recommend Bug Juice.
7. Is parking arranged so I can park right up front.
If you hurry.
8. Can I create my own category to ensure I get a trinket to take home.
If you find 3 other people to shoot the category with you, and let me know ahead of time.
9. Will the outcome of my score on any stage be determined by how the dice roll turns out or what playing card I draw"
10. Water? Will they have water to drink and fill our tanks?
11. Can I get a "mulligan" on a miss or a procedure?
12. Do you have a Walmart!
Yep, we have a Super Duper Walmart!